70 Hours Computer Training – Part 4by Team Goelji on May 28, 2012
12) What should a student do in case of any complaints on operational issues relating to product delivery in any center of APTECH?
Ans: As the institute’s site provides:
For any complaint on operational issues relating to product delivery in any center of APTECH, please log on to the web site of the institute with your Registration No & password and select “Register complaint” then you can register your complaint & you will get a docket No.
For queries kindly contact at s[email protected]
Or call at 022 67727445
13) What are the minimum number of students for the batch to be initiated in APTECH ?
Ans: The minimum batch size in all centers in all cities will be 8-10 APTECH will ensure that the batch is immediately started as and when the minimum registration is done. In case the required minimum number of students is not available, APTECH shall not defer the commencement of the batch indefinitely,and in any case not beyond (3) three months.
14) If I have to take a test from the location out of India, how to do it?
Ans: The student has to pay “Online”. The student has to select “International ” from the center list .Then the institute will schedule the test directly from APTECH Mumbai .
15) What shall be the nature of advice if any candidate has already deposited the requisite fee for Computer Training and the classes are yet to be started by the respective nodal agency of M/s APTECH.
Ans: Since APTECH has already collected the fee, they are supposed to commence the Training Programme immediately and if for any reason they are not able to commence the training, they shall refund the requisite fee to the students. In case of refusal by APTECH Centre either for immediate commencement or refund, students may take up the matter with Directorate of Information & Technology of the ICSI ([email protected]) while producing documentary evidence regarding the remittance of fee and/or any communication with such APTECH Centres.
16) What if the students already have undergone successfully the Computer Training Program with M/s APTECH but pending issue of APTECH/ICSI Joint Certificate have only been issued the ‘Provisional Certificate’ in this regard.
Ans: The students – in this regard – are advised to ensure that they receive the original certificate jointly signed by the ICSI and APTECH from the respective nodal agency of M/s APTECH. Students having already undergone successfully training with M/s APTECH and yet to receive the APTECH/ICSI Joint Certificate; may raise their specific query – indicating complete details – with Directorate of Information & Technology of the ICSI.