Functions of Company Secretaryby Team Goelji on July 9, 2008
While seeking information about Company secretary as a career option it is very important to learn about the duties and responsibilities of a Company Secretary or exactly what a company secretary does in a company. Therefore,the following is the framework of duties and responsibilities of a Company Secretary :
- an expert in a Company, Corporate and Securities Laws.
- a vital link between the company and its:
- Board of Directors
- Government & Regulated Authorities
- a conscience seeker of the company.
- a legal compliance officer of the company.
- Corporate Planner and Strategic Manager.