General Tipsby Team Goelji on November 2, 2009
- Read only study material.
- If wanna refer other books,refer only for practical subject i.e company & cost A/Cs for which graduation BCOM books are sufficient,other than that ill let you know if any other good book comes into my knowledge.
- You can also refer GIRISH AHUJA for CA/CS for Income tax.
- you must take a scanner to see previous years questions and solve them ,that really helps to get done with the syllabus.
- Prepare thoroughly for executive level.It is not as easy as Foundation Programme.