Goelji.com is a free service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech. We believe Goelji.com increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people.We respect our usersâ€™ ownership of and responsibility for the content they choose to share. It is our belief that censoring this content is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression.
In order to uphold these values, we need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide this service and the freedom of expression it encourages. As a result, there are some boundaries on the type of content that can be hosted with Goelji.com. The boundaries weâ€™ve defined are those that both comply with legal requirements and that serve to enhance the service as a whole.
Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a Goelji.com experience for you, the users. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here.
PORNOGRAPHY AND OBSCENITY:
- Adult Blog names: We do not allow blog names to contain adult keywords.
- Pornography and Obscenity: Image and video content that contains nudity, sexually graphic material, or material that is otherwise deemed explicit by Goelji.com should be made private.
- Pedophilia, Incest and Bestiality: Users may not publish written, image or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest and bestiality.
- Commercial Pornography: We do not allow content that exists for the primary purpose of monetizing porn content or driving traffic to a monetized pornography site.
- Child Pornography: Goelji.com has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and we will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
HATEFUL CONTENT: Users may not publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
VIOLENT CONTENT: Users may not publish direct threats of violence against any person or group of people.
COPYRIGHT: It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. More information about our copyright procedures can be found here.
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: We do not allow the unauthorized publishing of peopleâ€™s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, and driverâ€™s and other license numbers.
IMPERSONATION: We do not allow impersonation of others through our services in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
UNLAWFUL USE OF SERVICES: Our products and services should not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
SPAM, MALICIOUS CODES AND VIRUSES: We do not allow spamming or transmitting malware and viruses. Though we allow users to create multiple blogs, we request you to blog responsibly. Please contact us, if you have a genuine need to create more than 5 blogs, by sending an email to support team.
MARKETING BLOGS: We do not allow the blogs created purely for the purpose of marketing affiliate links, links exchange and advertisement.
Goelji.com offers the unique opportunity to professional bloggers to own prime keyword blog names, such as money.Goelji.com. All premium blogs are offered free and subjected to following rules, in additional to the general content policy of Goelji.com.
- Blogâ€™s content must be of high quality and relevant to the blog name.
- Blog must be kept active. A minimum of 60 posts/articles/pages with reasonable content size must be published in the first 90 days. Thereafter, a minimum of 10 informative posts/articles/pages must be published in every 30 days period.
Goelji.com reserves the right to revoke a premium blog, for assigning to another user, or to keep it unassigned, if the the blog doesnâ€™t comply with the content policy.