BECOME A WRITER
|You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to:
||List-driven features are our bread and butter. Aim to produce content that looks at things in a different light.
|Possess excellent writing skills
||Film, TV, Gaming, Sport & More
|Have a keen eye for detail
||Recommended minimum 800 words
|Show a passion for writing
||Have your work published
|Stay on top of trends
||Share it on Facebook/Twitter
Who is allowed to write for Goelji.com?
If you have the passion, knowledge and commitment to write, that’s all you need to be considered part of the team. We don’t close our doors to anyone with the ability and motivation to succeed at Goelji.com.
How long should my Story be?
For list-based feature articles, there should be enough text to convince readers of your point, but not so much to be self-indulgent. A typical list-based feature that covers 10 points will run for approximately 800 to 1500 words.
How to submit a Story?
- Register your self.
- Login and fill Profile details.
- Now write up a story and click Submit for Review button.
Guidelines to be followed when Submitting your Story for Review?
- Screenshot + Video : Images speaks thousand words. Do add relevant images to make your story more visually appealing.
- No Affiliate link: Please do not add any affiliate links anywhere.
- Credit: We respect individual work and if your story is derivative of someone else work, give credit. Same goes to images, videos you use.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation between you and readers. When your story is published, try to answer any query related to it via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
- Copyright: Your story should be Original or it will not be approved.
- Once a post is Approved & Published on Goelji, it shouldn’t be re-posted anywhere else.
Still, if you have any query about writing for Goelji, feel free to get in touch