How to make Bengan ka Bhurtaby IndiaLinkers InfoTech on April 25, 2008
- 1 fair sized egg plant [Bengan]
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder.
- a little ginger
- 3 tsp. oil
- pepper powder 1 tsp.
- 1/2 tsp. Amchur or Anardana salt
- chilli pd to taste
- 1 tsp. corriander pd.
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- Put the eggplant as is into the oven at 350 till its done. Youâ€™ll know that its ready when the skin is all wrinkled and water seeps out of it. Peel and mash the egg plant[bengan].
- In a frying pan heat the oil and add all ingredients, let it fry for few minutes.
- Add the eggplant to this mixture and fry for 2 minutes.
- you can also add some dry fruits as per your taste.