Big bazaar believes in advertising its brand and offers. We often encounter big bazaar’s advertisement in the newspapers. Big Bazaar wazirpur is no different the various promotional schemes are decided by the main office and all the outlets run these schemes, they understand the importance of communication. The Future Group has created a category for the growing media industry called Future Media, which is to be a medium through which advertisers can communicate with shoppers in the store. On the effectiveness of this method of reaching the customer, Partho Dasgupta, Chief Executive Officer, Future Media, says “You are communicating to the consumer when and where it matters — at the time of making a purchase decision.” The company is considering all types of ways to reach the customer, including digital signage, audio, video and blue-tooth technology etc. The Future Group has switched its media agency and has selected Starcom to handle its account which is around Rs. 2-2.5 billion and is said to be one of the largest accounts in the past five years. The company was earlier with Carat for the past two years. As Pantaloon expands across all formats and is rapidly increasing its sq ft space from 4 million sq ft to 30 million sq ft, the company is also looking for creative agencies. At present the company uses Mudra for its value retail segment and Percept for its lifestyle retail segment. The various promotional schemes undertaken by big bazaar are as follows:
- The punch line of Big Bazaar says “IS SE SASTA AUR ACCHA KAHI NAHI”. This line gives the feeling that Big Bazaar gives merchandise which is cheapest in the market or in other words the value for money which a customer will be getting here will be more than anywhere else.
- Wednesday is the cheapest day. This is done to divert some of the crowd coming on weekends to a relatively free day. Big bazaar advertises Wednesdays as the cheapest day in all the leading dailies across the capital. This offer targets housewives and encourages them to purchase groceries and vegetables because no one purchases vegetables on a weekly basis, they purchase it at least two times a week.
- Big Bazaar has announced a unique exchange offer `Bring anything old and take anything new’. Under the exchange offer, old garments, utensils, furniture, plastic ware, newspapers or just about anything will be weighed and valued and customers will be given exchange coupons. There is also a direct exchange on mobile and electronic goods during the period with attractive discounts on new purchases.
- Big Bazaar’s `The Great Exchange Offer’ has mobilized more than two lakh families to actually carry the junk of the house and offload it at the nearest Big Bazaar. Retail analysts say that generally February and March are dull months for consumer buying in the country and therefore this kind of a promotion campaign is needed to boost sales during the period.
- PANTALOON group’s hypermarket chain, Big Bazaar, celebrated Republic Day as the Maha Savings Day, when shoppers at Big Bazaar and Food Bazaar outlets across the country, were offered merchandise at rock bottom prices.
- The Maha Savings Day saw shoppers got deals they have never seen or heard before. The offers spread across categories from electronics to utensils, from apparel to furniture and also food. For example pressure cooker for Rs 299, two Ruf n Tuf Jeans for Rs 499, and a Motorola C115 for Rs 1,399.
- Big Bazaar usually runs a full page advertisement on Saturdays and Sundays in all the leading dailies communicating various offers. This is done to attract crowds on weekends because most of the people usually shop during weekends.
- Pantaloons retail India limited provides Green card, this Green Card is passport to a whole new world of exclusive benefits and privileges. These includes:
- Instant discounts for every time you shop at Pantaloons.
- Exclusive shopping days to get hold of latest merchandise.
- Regular updates on collections and promos via catalogues, sms and email.
- Special invites to the most happening events.
- Extended exchange periods and complimentary drops for alterations.
- Exclusive billing counters and much more.
- Big bazaar in association with ICICI banks has launched loyalty cards for the customers. They are:
- ICICI Bank Big Bazaar Silver Credit Card It gives you the benefits of regular cards and additional features to make your shopping not only enjoyable but also a way to save more with Big Bazaar.
- ICICI Bank Big Bazaar Gold Credit CardThe card brings to you more reasons to save and earn rewards on its usage. It gives you all the benefits of regular cards and additional features to make your shopping not only enjoyable but also a way to save more with Big Bazaar.
- Shakti Card
- Shakti is a credit card for housewives. You need not submit income proof. Simply show your Big Bazaar bill of more than Rs. 500 and a lifestyle proof like club membership card, health club card etc. And get your ‘Shakti’. You can use Shakti at all the Big Bazaar and Food Bazaar outlets
3 thoughts on “Promotional Offers Run by Big Bazaar”
sab dhokha hai……………beaware
i am a student how can i get this shakti card of big bazaar…..i am aresident of lucknow……plzzz let me which outlet of big should i visit to get thid card made
i wanted to know status of my application for future card which is pending from last 2 months
Comments are closed.