How to Remove Facebook Applicationsby IndiaLinkers on February 10, 2011
Getting rid of a Facebook application? Let me show you how to do it.
Usually a Facebook application is ought to have a remove link at bottom right corner of an application page. But, many popular Facebook applications (like farmville, cityville) don’t have these links. Following is the step-wise process to remove such Facebook applications:
1. Login to Facebook
2. click on the Account button at the top right of the page
3. select the option “Privacy Settings” from dropdown (as shown in fig below).
4. At the bottom left of the page click on the link “Edit your settings” (as shown in fig below).
5. In the “Apps you use” area, click on “Edit Settings” button at the right extreme of this area. You will get a full list of active applications.
6. Now, click the cross sign in front of the application name that you want to remove.
7. A confirmation box will appear. Click “Remove” button. The application will be removed from your account, which means that it will no longer have access to your data.