9) What is the fee for online exemption test?
Ans: For undergoing the Online Exemption Test(Only Students can be enrolled for the online exemption test).
Rate chargeable from student Rs.450.00 (Fee for all Students)
- Service Tax and bank charges as per the GOI rules as applicable from time to time shall be payable by the student.
- Student has to appear for the online exemption test from the respective APTECH Testing Center,which will be allocated to him/her. All payments will be made online or credit / debit card or by demand draft (drawn by nationalized banks and large private banks only).
10) How many attempts will be provided for online exemption test against the fee submitted by students for the same?
Ans: 2 (Two) attempts will be allowed for the student to clear the online exemption test within a period of 30 (thirty) days against the fees of Rs.450/- (Service Tax extra on actual), which will be paid by the student during the Registration for online exemption test. In case the student is not able to clear the online exemption test in the given two attempts within a period of 30 (thirty) days, then he / she can re-enroll for the online exemption test by paying the complete fees once again.
11) What is the Criteria for obtaining Computer Coaching Completion Certificate?
Ans: APTECH shall carry out 70 (Seventy) hours of computer training as per the detailed course contents and topic wise time duration as mentioned above. At the end of the training, each student shall be required to pass an online test to be conducted by APTECH.Pass marks in the online test shall be 50% (Fifty percent). A student / member shall be required to have minimum 90 % (Ninety percent) attendance. The students to secure the requisite attendance should adopt no unfair means. After undergoing the training for the specified duration, a student shall become eligible for the final online test only if he/she fulfills the following criteria:
- 90 % (ninety percent) attendance
- Clear milestone of the course
- Full fee is paid.
Once a student becomes eligible, he/she shall be allowed to appear for the online test, which shall comprise of:
- Objective type questions.
- 80 minutes duration.
On the day of the test, the student shall be required to go to the respective APTECH Center which he / she has enrolled online, at the scheduled date and time and take the exam on-line. A student shall not be allowed to exceed the allotted time. No break will be given during the examination. Evaluation of the test shall be done online.
A student / member undergoing the course from APTECH center shall be provided with maximum 5 (five) attempts to clear the test and successfully complete the course. But in case the student / member is not able to clear the test even on fifth attempt, he / she shall have to pay for the further attempts as per the guidelines and fees defined for the students / members appearing for the online exemption test.
Certificate of successful completion of the course/exemption test will be given to the students duly signed by ICSI & APTECH .